I wish to generate a vector of uniformly distributed data with a defined correlation to another vector

The only function I have been able to find doing something similar is corgen from the library ecodist.

The following code generates data with the desired correlation to the vector x but the resulting vector y is normal and not uniform distributed

library(ecodist)
x <- runif(10^5)
y <- corgen(x=x, r=.5)$y

Do anyone know a similar function generating uniform distributed data or a way of transforming y to the desired distribution while keeping the correlation between x and y

Kind regards, Soren