Dear all,

I have installed R-2.12.2 version on a Suse OS. I am trying to install the
Cairo package on R but I got this error message:

installing to /dades/R-2.12.2/lib64/R/library/Cairo/libs

** R

** preparing package for lazy loading

** help

*** installing help indices

** building package indices ...

** testing if installed package can be loaded

Error : .onLoad failed in loadNamespace() for 'Cairo', details:

  call: dyn.load(file, DLLpath = DLLpath, ...)

  error: unable to load shared object '/dades/R-2.12.2/lib64/R/library/Cairo/lib

  libpixman-1.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

ERROR: loading failed

Anyone have any idea to get over this problem? Many thanks in advance!

Best regards,

NĂºria