Hi everyone, I have problems with a double for loop and the program response:
"Error in 1:mass[j] : NA/NaN argument"

I'm trying to create a very simple script to generate a vector full of objects
with the value [fuel] and in the amount [mass] for a hist plot.

H=1
for (j in 1:63)
                             {for (i in 1:mass[j])
                                                          {
H[length(H)+1]=fuel[j]}
                             }

What does the error mean?(where do I find explanations for such issues?

 Why does not a simple for loop work?

Error in 1:mass[j] : NA/NaN argument

Thank you very much for your time if you can help me!

/Andreas