Hi All:
I've been struggling for a while trying to get grImport up and running.  I'm on
a Windows 7 (home premium 64 bit) machine running R-2.12.2 along with GPL
Ghostscript 9.01.
I've set my Windows PATH variable to point to the Ghostscript \bin and \lib
directories, and I've created the R_GSCMD environment variable pointing to
gswin32c.exe.
I don't have any experience with Ghostscript, but with the setup described
above I can view the postscript file with the following command to the Windows
command prompt: gswin32c.exe D:\Sndbx\vasarely.ps
However, I can't get the PostScriptTrace() function to work on the same file.
Submitting PostScriptTrace("D:/Sndbx/vasarely.ps") gives me the error:
Error in PostScriptTrace("D:/Sndbx/vasarely.ps") :   status 127 in running
command 'gswin32c.exe -q -dBATCH -dNOPAUSE -sDEVICE=pswrite
-sOutputFile=C:\Users\Al\AppData\Local\Temp\RtmppPjDAf\file5db99cb
-sstdout=vasarely.ps.xml capturevasarely.ps'
Your suggestions are much appreciated. Cheers, Al