Thanks Duncan, I already installed Rtools but I don't know well how to sort
it out. I tried the command you gave me and got the following error:

> install.packages("fPortfolioSolver.tar.gz", type="source", repos=NULL)
Installing package(s) into ‘C:\Users\Hp\Documents/R/win-library/2.12’
(as ‘lib’ is unspecified)
Aviso: invalid package 'fPortfolioSolver.tar.gz'
Error: ERROR: no packages specified
Mensajes de aviso perdidos
1: running command 'C:\PROGRA~1\R\R-212~1.2/bin/i386/R CMD INSTALL -l
"C:\Users\Hp\Documents/R/win-library/2.12"   "fPortfolioSolver.tar.gz"' had
status 1
2: In install.packages("fPortfolioSolver.tar.gz", type = "source",  :
  installation of package 'fPortfolioSolver.tar.gz' had non-zero exit status

Do you know what might be going on or  where I can find a manual of how to
use Rtools? Thank you

Felipe Parra

--

Este mensaje de correo electrónico es enviado por Quantil S.A.S y puede
contener información confidencial o privilegiada.

This e-mail is sent by Quantil S.A.S and may contain confidential or
privileged information