The package is called: "adapt" (adapt_1.0-4.tgz is the version of package
for mac, search it in google)
is not in all CRAN servers, because is an old package.

I tried to install it from package manager as CRAN (binaries), Other
repositorys, and as a local source packages, and allways returns this
messaje:

[Workspace restored from /Users/matiashernanramirezsalgado/.RData]
Durante la inicializaci'on - Mensajes de aviso perdidos
1: Setting LC_CTYPE failed, using "C"
2: Setting LC_TIME failed, using "C"
3: Setting LC_MESSAGES failed, using "C"
* installing *binary* package 'adapt' ...

* DONE (adapt)

> library(adapt)
Error: package 'adapt' was built before R 2.10.0: please re-install it

2011/5/4 Uwe Ligges <lig...@statistik.tu-dortmund.de>

> On 04.05.2011 09:19, Andrew Robinson wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is there such a package?
>>

> There was such a package that is archived now.
>

>  I can't find it on CRAN.  Can you let us
>> know exactly how you tried to install it, and what the error message
>> was (if any)?
>>

> The OP is probably looking for packages such as
> - R2Cuba
> - cubature
>
> Uwe Ligges
>

>> Cheers
>>
>> Andrew
>>

>> On Wed, May 04, 2011 at 01:29:37AM -0300, Mat?as Ram?rez Salgado wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> How i can install the package "adapt" in some version of R for mac?
>>>
>>> i try in 2.13, 2.9,2.7 and other previous versions... and nothing
>>> happens.
>>>
>>> and another question: There are some packages that do the same but that
>>> it
>>> is implemented for mac? (calculate integrals in 2 or more dimmensions).
>>>
>>> help me please, it's for an important work.
>>>
>>> greetings.
>>>

>>> --
>>> Mat?as Hern?n Ram?rez Salgado.
>>> Estudiante de Estad?stica.
>>> Pontificia Universidad Cat?lica de Chile.
>>>
>>>        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Matías Hernán Ramírez Salgado.
Estudiante de Estadística.
Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.