Dear experts,
I am looking for a package that does logistic regression with corssvalidation
and gives me the probabilites of all the corssvalidations so that I can plot
them in ROCR.
Would also like to know if the corssvalidate model would give me a summary
coefficient for the intercept and my to predictors.
Thank you.
Best regards,

Jon Toledo, MD

Postdoctoral fellow
University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
Center for Neurodegenerative Disease Research
3600 Spruce Street
3rd Floor Maloney Building
Philadelphia, Pa 19104