On Aug 26, 2011, at 2:09 PM, Jon Toledo wrote:

Dear experts,
I am looking for a package that does logistic regression with corssvalidation and gives me the probabilites of all the corssvalidations so that I can plot them in ROCR. Would also like to know if the corssvalidate model would give me a summary coefficient for the intercept and my to predictors.

I see you have the same left-right typing dyspraxia that I suffer form.

The rms package will do much of what you request. Please note that it's author is fairly dismissive of the value of using ROC measures (including the C-statistic often called the "Harrell c-statistic") for the purposes you appear to be considering. Harrell himself neither takes credit for nor recommends the c-index for measuring predictive abilit. He also points out literature by others that shows that cross- validation can often be misleading when estimating error rates. See pages 247-249 of the RMS book.

Thank you.
Best regards,

Jon Toledo, MD

Postdoctoral fellow