Hello dear R help,

The motivation for my question is wanting to run HTMLStart {R2HTML package}
from "source".

*Background:*

I was happy to discover the [ HTMLStart/HTMLStop, HTMLplot] functions in the
R2HTML package.

They allow my R code to run almost as is, but while writing most of the
output (including the figures, when using  HTMLplot) into an external HTML
file.
This method works rather well, but only when the script is running from the
terminal.
When I try using the code from ?source, the functions fails completely (with
both output and especially with figures)

I assume the reason is because of what is said in the help file:
"Note that running code via source differs in a few respects from entering
it at the R command line. Since expressions are not executed at the top
level, auto-printing is not done. So you will need to include explicit print
calls for things you want to be printed"

*Question:*
Hence my question is - can it be avoided?
Can the source be set to act just as if the code were to run from the
terminal?

Thanks,
Tal

Contact me: tal.gal...@gmail.com |  972-52-7275845