Here is my problem: I have saved ten variables as an R binary file (using
save). Now, when I load the file (using load), I have access to each of the
variables individually (as objects), but not to all ten variables as a set.
The reason this is important is that I want to clean the data of all cases with
missing values before doing my analyses, and I can't see a way to do this
without referring to the entire data set as a whole.  I am sure I am missing
something fairly simple, but just can't see it.

TIA

David Cross
d.cr...@tcu.edu
www.davidcross.us