Thank you  for your reply.

I didn't know what adjust methods can apply to log-rank tests.Or the kind
of  tests are just not relevant? SAS seems to use sidak
method to do  pairwise log-rank tests. which one is sidak method in
p.adjust methods?
p.adjust.methods

# c("holm", "hochberg", "hommel", "bonferroni", "BH", "BY",
#   "fdr", "none")