On 12-01-19 3:24 AM, Tal Galili wrote:
Hello all,

Sometimes I get to make an R code chunk (in Sweave) which is longer then
the margins of the page. Is there a way to force it to "go to the next
line" (in Sweave) once that happens?

Sweave normally uses a verbatim environment, so you have to arrange this on the R side. Setting options(width=60) works in a lot of cases, but not in your example below.

Duncan Murdoch

Here are two cases this happens in the resulting .tex file (one is a "hard"
case, and the other is simpler)

\begin{Schunk}
\begin{Sinput}

print("aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa")
\end{Sinput}
\begin{Soutput}
[1]
"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"
\end{Soutput}
\end{Schunk}

\begin{Schunk}
\begin{Soutput}

Some Table

Model 1: SCIM_2_total ~ (I(AMS_2_total^3) + I(AMS_2_total^2) +
AMS_2_total) + fox

Model 2: SCIM_2_total ~ (I(AMS_2_total^2) + AMS_2_total) + fox

\end{Soutput}
\end{Schunk}

I understand this can be "fixed" from the r side by doing something that
will break lines for outputs, but that will require me to go through any
relevant print command and modify it (I rather find a global solution,
naturally...)

Thanks,
Tal

Contact me: tal.gal...@gmail.com |  972-52-7275845