Hello,

I'm the maintainer of a syntax highlighting tool highlight.js[1]. Recently the Kaggle project has announced they wanted to sponsor the development of the R highlighting definition for it[2]. I wanted to drop a line about it here since I suspect this list has much more R programmers on it than our small discussion group :-).

So if you're interested and don't mind touching a little bit of JavaScript — please reply to the announcement or personally to Adam Kennedy <adam.kenn...@kaggle.com> who's behind it from the Kaggle side.

[1]: http://softwaremaniacs.org/soft/highlight/en/
[2]: https://groups.google.com/d/topic/highlightjs/-ogtOaK-TQY/discussion