I was wondering if there was a quick way to extract out certain rows from a
data set in R?
I have a data.frame, LOG,  where in one column, sample_data_tx, there is a list
of 62 different types of treatment. I've sub-selected the rows that contain the
names, "PLO" and "NOY" to make a new vector which I call, Test.

 Here's my code so far,

##In LOG data set, Test set is every treatment, PLO and NOY##

##Select rows in the LOG data set that contain Noy##

Noy <- which(LOG$sample_data_tx == "Noy")

##Select rows in the LOG data set that contain PLO##

PLO <- which(LOG$sample_data_tx == "PLO")

##Make Test Set##
 Test <- c(Noy, PLO)

> Test
[1]  8 24 50 23 29 46 55

Within the data.frame, LOG, I would like to now make another vector,
"Training", that contains every row in the column, "sample_data_tx", except
rows 8, 24, 50, 23, 29, 46, 55. "Test" is also an integer and I am hoping to
make a hierarchical plot with both the "Test" and "Training" vectors so I am
not sure if I first need to convert the data from integer to numeric form? I am
new to R so all help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.