Hello,

Inline.

Em 04-07-2012 09:35, Sajeeka Nanayakkara escreveu:
Hi,

Sorry, since I didn't see the earlier message I resend it.

I read the help page that you mentioned. But the problem is for all
models, code is zero. According to that, all models were converged.
Considering AIC value the best model is selected.

No, arima() does not select models by AIC. That is the default behavior of ar(); arima() does NOT select models, it selects, using optim, values for the parameters of a specified model. You must choose the orders yourself.

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas

Is that correct procedure?

The R code which was used is;