Dear Waheed,

As you correctly inferred, these are just warnings and dont need to bother you
now. The maintainer/author of the taylor.diagram function should be more
worried.

These warnings just say that in upcoming versions of R the functions within
taylor.diagram() will not work anymore. However, when this will happen is
unclear.

Currently, everything is okay.

Best,
Henrik