On 07/26/2012 10:27 PM, Henrik Singmann wrote:
Dear Waheed,

As you correctly inferred, these are just warnings and dont need to
bother you now. The maintainer/author of the taylor.diagram function
should be more worried.

These warnings just say that in upcoming versions of R the functions
within taylor.diagram() will not work anymore. However, when this will
happen is unclear.

Currently, everything is okay.

Hi Waheed and Henrik,
The problem is that either "obs" or "M3" is a data frame. The first two arguments to the function are supposed to be vectors, so perhaps you have extracted one element of a data frame using something like this:

M3<-my.data.frame[1]
OR
M3<-my.data.frame["M3"]

which produces a one column data frame. I'll stick a conditional "unlist" into the function to prevent this from causing trouble in future. Thanks for letting me know.

Jim