Thanks Sarah,

Ok, I'll start over... forget the functions that I wrote before and lets
start from scratch.
Suppose I want to simulate data; for example n species that belong to g
groups. Lets say 10 species, where 4 belong to group 1, 3 to group 2, and
the rest to group 3.
I want to simulate those values...
How would you do?

--
---
Lic. Andrea Paula Goijman

PhD Candidate
Georgia Cooperative Fish and Wildlife Research Unit
D.B. Warnell School of Forestry and Natural Resources
University of Georgia
Athens, GA 30602 USA
Tel. +706.206.4805
andre...@uga.edu