Dear R-user:

I am using survreg(Surv()) for fitting a Tobit model of left-censored
longitudinal data. For logarithmic transformation of y data, I am trying use
survreg.distributions in the following way:
tfit=survreg(Surv(y, y>=-5, type="left")~x + cluster(id), dist="gaussian",
data=y.data, scale=0, weights=w)
my.gaussian<-survreg.distributions$gaussian
my.gaussian$name="lognormal"
my.gaussian$dist<-my.gaussian
tfit=survreg(Surv(y, y>=-5, type="left")~x + cluster(id), dist=my.gaussian,
data=y.data, scale=0, weights=w)

If I run these codes then I got the following error message,

Error in survreg(Surv(y, y >= -5, type = "left") ~ x +  :
Invalid distribution object

Does anybody can help me in identifying the error(s) in these code please?

Advance thanks for your time.

Abdus Sattar
[EMAIL PROTECTED]