Hello Dr. Therneau:

Thank you for your response. Let me explain to you want I want. My y
variable(time) is normal and would like to fit the model on logarithmic
transformation of y (log(y)). I tried to run codes according to your suggestion:
tfit=survreg(Surv(y, y>=-5, type="left")~x + cluster(id), dist="lognormal",
data=y.data, scale=0, weights=w)

The following error message is giving:

Error in survreg(Surv(y, y >= -5, type = "left") ~ x +  :
  Invalid survival times for this distribution
In addition: Warning messages:
1: In log(dlist$dtrans(Y[exactsurv, 1])) : NaNs produced
2: In log(y) : NaNs produced

Note, the data file y.data does not contain any missing data! Do you know why
it is giving me such an error message please?
Thank you again for your helpful comment/suggestion.

Best Regards,

Abdus Sattar
[EMAIL PROTECTED]