Dear R forum

I have one stupid question, but I have no other solution to it in sight?

Suppose some R process creates graphs etc alongwith main output as data.frame
e.g

output1 = data.frame(bands = c("A", "B", "C"), results = c(74, 108,  65))

I normally save this output as some csv file.

But I need to save this output as some image (I understand this is weird, but I
need to find out some way to do so) e.g. for graph, I use 'png' as

png("histogram.png", width=480,height=480)

dev.off()

Please advise.

Regards

Katherine