Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion. In the meantime I came across

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10587621/how-to-print-to-paper-a-nicely-formatted-data-frame

and got to know about the package "gridExtra"

So I used following code

png(filename = "output1.png", width=480,height=480)
grid.table(output1)

dev.off()

And that solved it.

Thanks again Sir for suggesting other two  pacakages 'lattice' or 'ggplot2' as
definitely I will like to decipher these two.

I understand before posting the mail to the forum, I should have tried old
mails etc, but I was bit desperate to know the solution and somehow I felt it's
a stupid thing to do so. I will remember it next time.

Regards

Katherine