I am reading some documentation about Cross Spectrum Analysis as a technique
to compare spectra.
My understanding is  that it estimates the correlation strength between
quasi-periodic structures embedded in two signals. I believe it may be
useful for my signals  analysis.

I was referred to the R  functions that  implement this type of analysis. I
tried all the examples which generated a series of fancy plots. But  I need
to work on the numerical results.

I have read that the following info is available through Cross Spectra
analysis:
*Cross-periodogram, Cross-Density, Quadrature-density, Cross-amplitude, Squared
Coherency, Gain, and Phase Shift*
I went through a couple of the two-series (bivariate) cross-spectrum
analysis examples with R.
I also printed out the attributes of the analysis (see the following). I
cannot quite match the above quantities with the attributes/features output
of cross-spectra analysis with R.
I would greatly appreciate some explanation (which is what) and seeing some
more worked out examples.

> attributes(mfdeaths.spc)
$names
 [1] "freq"      "spec"      "coh"       "phase"     "kernel"    "df"
 [7] "bandwidth" "n.used"    "orig.n"    "series"    "snames"    "method"
[13] "taper"     "pad"       "detrend"   "demean"

$class
[1] "spec"

Thank you so much.

Yours Faithfully,