Thanks William !

 file.info("E:/ home work/Rstudio/kim.jpeg")
                                       size isdir mode mtime ctime atime
 exe
E:/home work/Rstudio/kim.jpeg   NA    NA <NA>  <NA>  <NA>  <NA> <NA>

So R thinks this file doesn't exist? But the file is already in "E:/ home
work/Rstudio" folder, I don't understand why file.info( ) returned such
message. I have multiple files in this directory "E:/home work/Rstudio",
but R shows:
file.info("E:/home work/Rstudio")
                                         size isdir mode
mtime               ctime               atime exe
E:/home work/Rstudio    0  TRUE  777 2013-01-13 22:12:58 2013-01-13
20:57:36 2013-01-13 22:12:58  no

 Any help ?