Hello,

?par (particularly the 'yaxt' argument)
?axis ('side' and 'at' arguments)

Hope this help,
Pascal

On 29/03/13 16:37, Berg, Tobias van den wrote:
Dear R-users,

I'm a bit of a rooky in R and do not know how to change the y-axis intervals of
a boxplot.

The y-axis in my boxplot ranges from 0 to 100 which is fine. The problem is the
interval level in between. Now it increases with steps of 20 but I'd like to
have it changed by steps of 5.

Anyone knows how to do this in R?

I used the following code for producing this boxplot:
boxplot((fitted(finalfit4) *100) ~ instabilitydata2$MRI_Diag_Instab_rev, ylim=c(0,100),
xlab="MRA diagnosis", ylab="Predicted probability (%)")

Kind regards, Tobias