Hello everyone

I am relatively new to R and wanted some help on creating adjacency matrix

I have a dataset as given below and wanted to create an adjacency matrix in
R. For creating an adjacency matrix, the matrix should be a square matrix.
I tried creating a matrix directly, but it would not be a square matrix.
Can any one help me out with this problem.

Thanks
Rohit

 Col 1 Col 2     Weight  A D 0.1  B C 0.4  C M 0.6  D P 0.8  E W 1  F D 1.2
G C 3.1  H M 4