Hi R users,
I was trying to plot with  a fixed y with many independet variables. I tried
this loop but it did not work. any suggestions? I wanted to make 9 plots. This
is a just an example data.

dat1<- as.data.frame(matrix(sample(1:20,100,replace=TRUE),ncol=10))
lapply(seq_len(ncol(dat1)),function(i)
{
par(mfrow=c(3,3)),
plot(dat1[,1],dat1[,i+1],
z[,i]<-lm(dat1[,1]~dat1[,i+1]),
abline(z),
summary(z[,i])
}
 here first column is dependent variable and other V2 to V10s are independent
variables. Also wanted look the summary (linear model) with each variable.
Thanks for your suggestions
KG
===