I re-zipped it because when I downloaded from GitHub, it had the actual
glassbox folder within the glassbox-master folder, so I zipped that
glassbox folder because my understanding was the install.package function
only works on zipped files.

And it does seem like it installed within my R library (I see the glassbox
folder in there) but the library function doesn't attach the package.

~James