Hi,

I want to do a use case in R language. My problem statement is to upgrade the
passengers from one membership level to another membership level in airlines
based on their characteristics. It is like customer profiling based on their
usage characteristics. Suggest a method that intakes a large amount of data and
cluster them based on their characteristics and helps in knowing the passengers
who are upgraded to another level .
Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Lalitha Kristipati
Associate Software Engineer

Disclaimer:  This message and the information contained herein is proprietary
and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may
review the policy at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html externally
http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html internally within TechMahindra.