That does not sound like a clustering problem at all since you already know the
desired characteristics and are not trying to discover structure in your data.
Simply define a score as a suitably weighted sum of individual features, order
your passengers by that score, and pick the top few, or any that exceed a
threshold etc.

Not really an R problem at this point though.

B.