On 23.05.2015 01:07, Claire O'Quin wrote:
Hi There,

I am running a stepwise QTL for a backcross and got the following warning
message:

Warning message:
In lastout[[i]] - (max(lastout[[i]]) - dropresult[rn == qn[i], 3]) :
   longer object length is not a multiple of shorter object length

So dimensions of the arguments may not match?

I can not discern what this means. When I created my plot, the QTL curve on
chromosome 3 is very odd (tried attaching it), so I suspect that the
warning is connected to that odd curve plot.

I tried running the fitqtl just to see what would happen and got an error
(Error in solve.default(t(Z) %*% Z, t(Z) %*% X) : system is computationally
singular: reciprocal condition number = 1.49755e-24).

Any thoughts about what is going on?

No, without knoing what the arguments and the actual code was.

Best,
Uwe Ligges

Thank you,
Claire