Hello,

Is there a way to extract output objects from a stats test without viewing
the entire output?  I am trying to do so in the following:

define a vector of length j

for( i in 1: length (vector)) {
vector[i] = cor.test (datavector1, datavector2[i], method=("spearman"))
}

I would like the reported Spearman's rho to be saved in a vector.  I have
tried a few different ways of doing this but seem unable to figure out how
to get only that output without looking at each report and copying by hand.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Patrick