Thanks all,
I solved this problem using a batch file. Note that my problem was that my GUI
disappeared quickly that I solve it using function "gtkMain()" after calling my
GUI  function. So, R GUI works with batch file :)
The only problem that I had is that one of the buttons in my GUI is used to
open a PDF file but as I click it, a window of some texts appear! I didn't
think this problem would happen ! Let me know If you have any idea about it.