Hi all,the code you will find at the bottom of the screen creates a 3d diagram
of antenna measurements. I am adding also to this Figure a color bar,and I
wanted to ask you if I can add a color bar (which package?) that will scale as
the windows is maximized. My current color bar is a bit too rought and gets
pixelized each time I maximize the window.
Any suggestions?I would like to thank you for your replyRegardsAlex