The .png file I've attached will show you how to send plain text messages with
Yahoo mail. This mailing list is text only so that it can be used by virtually
any email client anywhere in the world. Your attachment did not make the trip.
The list is picky about attachments and accepts some graphics files and plain
text files. Just paste your code into your message or make sure it has a .txt
extension. It should include reproducible data so that we can run it. If you
cannot send all or part of your data, make something up that illustrates your
problem.

Figures plotted on screen are limited to the resolution of a computer screen,
pretty low. You probably want to plot to a graphics device that saves the file
so that you can specify a higher resolution. The R command

?device

should get you started.

David L Carlson
Department of Anthropology