I want to see if I can reproduce the plot below in R. If I understand it
correctly, i takes my bivariate data and creates quantile density contours. My
interpretation of these contours is that they enclose a certain % of the total
data. I am using the bkde2D function in library KernSmooth which gives density
values that can be plotted on a contour plot but I would like the curves that
enclose a given % of the data, if that is possible

Thanks

Bernard McGarvey

Director, Fort Myers Beach Lions Foundation, Inc.

Retired (Lilly Engineering Fellow).