Are you looking for the contourLines() function ?

Paul

On 28/03/19 8:37 AM, Bernard McGarvey wrote:
John, I have attached a pdf of the plot. Hopefully you can read this.

If I understand correctly, this plot is basically the 2-D version of the 1-D
quantile plot.

Thanks

Bernard McGarvey

Director, Fort Myers Beach Lions Foundation, Inc.

Retired (Lilly Engineering Fellow).