Hello

I have a question about the error: vector memory exhausted (limit reached?). I
have the R-studio version 4.0.3 (2020-10-10).
I have a MacBook Air (13-inch, 2017). I am trying to open a dataset file
‘data_dta’ through the import dataset ‘file from stata’ button.
I already did this with other datasets, and this works fine. Now, I want to
work with a bigger dataset of 4.08 GB. When I try to open the dataset, I get
this error: vector memory exhausted (limit reached?).
What can I do about this? I still have 25 GB available on my laptop.

Thank you very much
Hannah Van Impe