Dear colleagues,
I try to help my (french) student since five days to install Rcmd for mac and
they have (ALL of them, and I use windows so I am not very skilled for that
task) the same problem. When they load Rcmd, some supplementary tools (in order
to use the command "otool") are missing according a message and trying to
download them leads to a message indicated that it is not at the present moment
available (since Thursday last week...)
So the menu of the Rcmdr are "white". Any idea where this technical problem
come from ?
Thank you fr any help !