Thanks, Richard.

I am researching other library options for data inspection. I have many csv files I am reviewing with different column names and data types. Flexibility of a quick review of max and min is quite valuable at this juncture.

I will implement your code recommendation next week and see how it performs.

Kindest Regards,
*Stephen Dawson, DSL*
/Executive Strategy Consultant/
Business & Technology