Hello,

Can section Adoption of this Library of Congress link

https://www.loc.gov/preservation/digital/formats/fdd/fdd000470.shtml

help? I'm really not sure.

Happy Holidays,

Rui Barradas

Às 16:31 de 24/12/21, Rich Shepard escreveu:
On Fri, 24 Dec 2021, Adrian Dușa wrote:

Package admisc has a function called obj.rda(), which returns the names of
the objects from an .Rdata file. Not sure how it handles corrupt .Rdata
files, but should generally give an idea about what's inside.

Adrian,

Thank you. I know what dataframes and plots should be in there. I'll
probably end up running all scripts again, in sequence, and reconstructing
what's lost. And, I'm experimenting with qs (quick save) to understand what
it does and how to use it.

Regards,

Rich