On Fri, 24 Dec 2021, Rui Barradas wrote:

Can section Adoption of this Library of Congress link
https://www.loc.gov/preservation/digital/formats/fdd/fdd000470.shtml
help? I'm really not sure.

Rui,

After reading that interesting page I don't see how it helps me. I think
that re-running all my scripts, in order, is needed. As this is the first
time I've started R and not have the saved workspace automatically loaded
I'll keep saving the workspace prior to exiting. Should this happen again
I'll change to using an alternative, probably quick sequense (qs). Having
all scripts makes re-creating the workspace a small time investment.

Happy holiday to you and yours,

Rich