As always, 'str(rules)' will provide you with a view on the internal
structure of 'rules'. By the way, 'rules' is of class 'rules', see the
"rules-class" entry in the ARULES help pages, with more explanations on the
meaning of attributes.

For example, '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' will show support, confidence, and lift of all
generated rules in sequence.

Hans Werner Borchers
ABB Corporate Research