Hi Avi,

I am not sure that the R-help mailing list is a suitable channel for advertising R-related tools... But given you mentioned Positron (https://github.com/posit-dev/positron), which is based on VSCode, it is worth calling out that a free, open-source, community-maintained, very feature rich R extension (https://code.visualstudio.com/docs/languages/r) already exists in VS Code for years.

Regards,
Denes