Hi,

I'm doing anova on a matrix of multivariate data where I want to assess the
effect of each column (element).

My matrix is 86 rows x 31 columns.  I've created a grouping factor of length
86 containing group assignments of 6 types.

Then I run:

x<- aov(matrix~grouping.factor)
summary(aov.fit.raw, test="Wilks")

This is working fine enough, but I'm getting different results to someone
who I'm comparing with - am I doing what I think I am doing here??

What I think I'm doing is - take the first column (element) and then look at
that element between the 6 groups and report F, Pvalue etc..., then move
onto the 2nd column and repeat.

Thanks

--
Gareth Campbell