Hello,
I have a survivor curve that shows account cancellations during the past 3.5
months.  Fortunately for our business, but unfortunately for my analysis, the
survivor curve doesn't yet pass through 50%.  Is there a safe way to extend
the survivor curve and estimate at what time we'll hit 50%?

We started a new program 3.5 months ago, and I believe that this set of
accounts behaves differently than the rest of our company's accounts.

Thanks very much,
Alan

--
Alan Cox