Finally I´m very near on the graph I want...

The code is this (based on your guide):

First I read this data on the M.txt file:

    Player TYr Dec Jose 20 14 Pepe 12 16 Andres 15 12 Guille 16 14 Pedro 18
19 Luis 14 19 Raul 18 15 Pepe 7 5

MC<-read.table("MC.txt",header=T,sep="",dec=",")

#I read the data
attach(MC)

par(bg="black")

plot(x = MC$TYr, y = MC$Dec, xlab="Actual Goals",
ylab="Last year Goals",col="white",col.axis="white")
title("Goals on Game",font=4,col="white")

lim<-par("usr")
rect(lim[1],lim[3],lim[2],lim[4],col="white",border="white")

text(x = MC$TYr, y = MC$Dec, labels = MC$Player)

grid()

abline(1,1)

WHAT IS MY PROBLEM?

The main title and the axis names doesn´t appear I want to put them on white
but the script doesn´t run. Can any one guide me?

The other problem is that the border of the x and y axis doesn´t appears...

Sorry about my silly questions...