Hi,

I have many subgraphs, I want to calculate the degree of vertices in each
subgraph and hold them in a list to be able to compare with the values in
another list.

I tried this code:

y <- lapply(0:4, function(i) paste(sgr, i, sep="") )

here sgr1 for example is a graph object, I was hoping exactly to get sgr1
object values when I write y[[2]], however this list gives confusing
elements which is really different than sgr0, sgr1, sgr2, sgr3, sgr4.

Sgr1 is :

Vertices: 3

Edges: 3

Directed: FALSE

Edges:

[0] 'ERn_LNp_Nevins7'  -- 'ERn_LNn_Nevins26'

[1] 'ERn_LNp_Nevins7'  -- 'ERn_LNn_Nevins48'

[2] 'ERn_LNn_Nevins26' -- 'ERn_LNn_Nevins48'

Thanks,

Harun Pirim

MS State Univ.

Ind. & Sys. Eng. Dept.