Dear r-help users,

I have just downloaded the package vegan and I have problems accessing
the data to go through the examples in the tutorial. I can see the data
when I type "data()" but I am told that the data doesn't exist when I
type the name of one of the variables e.g.:

> varespec

Error: object 'varespec' not found

I suspect this could be a way I have my files organised or that I have
not set a working directory? I am new to R so I suspect I have probably
made a simple mistake.

Thanks for your help,

Craig.