I know this one is ages old, but I just try to clean up my last two weeks:

Maybe you forgot to ask for

data(varespec )

after loading the package with library(packagename)

Uwe Ligges

On 23.03.2010 14:25, David Winsemius wrote:
The "inner components" of object are not accessible by name. You need to
use the proper functions to retrieve or modify them. You are asked by
the PostingGuide to show your code and be more specific about problems.
Until you do so, that is about all anyone will be able to say about your
mistakes.